Tacoma Housing Authority (THA) is a high performing leader in affordable housing. THA provides high quality, stable and sustainable housing and supportive services to people in need. It does this in ways that help them become self-sufficient, that strengthen communities and that use its public and private resources efficiently and effectively.
THA is offering an extraordinary opportunity for a talented and driven Asset Manager for our Administrative Services Department. The Asset Manager supports Tacoma Housing Authority’s strategic and operational objectives in the following way:
- Responsible for the oversight of the physical, fiscal and regulatory operations of the THA’s housing assets so THA programs can provide high quality services, its funders and regulatory partners will be more willing to fund THA and its partnerships, and auditors and the public will have a high degree of confidence in THA’s operations.
The candidate should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- BA/BS degree required; master’s degree preferred; Finance, Liberal Arts, Real Estate or related field;
- Five to seven years’ residential real estate analysis/asset management experience with an emphasis in Low Income and Affordable Housing; experience in property management, leasing, and operations desirable;
- Experience with financial principles and practices;
- Experience with compliance requirements for programs and business operations;
- Experience using Salesforce in an asset management environment preferred;
- Two+ years of supervisory responsibility.
If you have these qualifications, please apply right away!
THA offers a superb benefits package. To learn more about this opportunity and to apply through our online application system, please click the link below:
THA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Posting Closes: 09/29/2020