The Customer Service Support internship is an ideal opportunity for a Housing Authority resident, student or recent graduate that has a passion for social work and providing support in the public sector. This internship will offer an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience by supporting diverse populations through positive customer service and administrative support. We are currently recruiting to fill multiple vacancies through this process.
Typical job duties may include:
- Provide polite customer service to residents, staff and the community.
- Answer phones and direct callers to appropriate staff or department; answer basic questions.
- Perform routine filing, scanning and proofreading documents.
- Word processing, data entry, spreadsheet preparation, run reports, enter and look up information in databases.
- Operate standard office equipment, such as a personal computer, telephone, fax machine, copier, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
To view the entire job posting please visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/kingcohousing/jobs/2833829/customer-service-support-interns-temporary-birch-creek-kent?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs