- Responsible for monitoring the Federal Register, HUD Exchange, and other appropriate sources to ensure LMHA housing programs remain compliant with federal, state, and local laws, rules, regulations, and guidance documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Public Administration, Planning, or a related field.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a similar position or field.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be substituted.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum salary is $30.63 an hour.
Send resume and cover letter to: Personnel Analyst, Louisville Metro Housing Authority, 420 South 8th Street, Louisville, Kentucky 40203, or e-mail to email@example.com