The Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency is looking for temporary Housing Locators to assist in the Emergency Housing Voucher program. These individuals will perform a variety of technical level work related to the Housing Authority's provision of housing assistance programs.
Housing Locators are responsible for the following:
- Participate in program briefings to explain housing search assistance services and schedule families for appointments
- Review clients’ needs and desires for housing units; including type, location, rental amounts, etc., and provide guidance on prospective properties that can be visited with the client
- Assist clients with applying for tenancy with prospective landlords
Top candidates will have the following skills:
- Experience in assisted housing industry, property management, Real Estate, homeless services, or project management.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service with internal and external clients
- Ability to navigate functions in various databases
Go to the following link to apply: