We're pleased to present a new interactive version of the CLPHA Report, CLPHA's newsletter featuring the latest news from our members and the public and affordable housing industry.
Use the scroller on the right-hand side of the cover image below to view newsletter stories, or click the grey box in the bottom right-hand corner to jump to a story. To view the newsletter in full screen mode, hover over the top right-hand corner and click the expand button, or click here to view the full newsletter in a new tab of your browser.
- CLPHA is Hiring!
- Register Now for CLPHA’s Spring Meeting
- New HUD & PERC Report Shows Boost to Credit Scores When Reporting PHA Rent Payments
- Elm City Communities President Named to State Board of Education
- CLPHA, CSH to Host Mainstream Voucher Webinar on February 25
- New JCHS Report Shows Continuing Challenges with Rental Affordability, Supply
- Can we protect public housing families from predatory for-profit colleges?
- Register Now for CLPHA's 2020 Housing Is Summit!
- ICYMI: CLPHA Updates Feb. 7-20
- Member News & Notes