We're pleased to present a new interactive version of the CLPHA Report, CLPHA's newsletter featuring the latest news from our members and the public and affordable housing industry.
Use the scroller on the right-hand side of the cover image below to view newsletter stories, or click the grey box in the bottom right-hand corner to jump to a story. To view the newsletter in full screen mode, hover over the top right-hand corner and click the expand button, or click here to view the full newsletter in a new tab of your browser.
- Register Now for CLPHA’s Spring Meeting
- HUD to Finally Release CDBG-DR Funds to Puerto Rico; Supplemental Funding Bill Introduced in House Appropriations
- HUD Releases Notice on Mainstream Voucher Management; CLPHA, CSH to Host Mainstream Voucher Webinar on February 5
- New Video: About CLPHA
- Kate Bennett Named Administrator of Boston Housing Authority
- Norfolk Housing & Redevelopment Authority Names Ronald Jackson Executive Director
- New JCHS Report Finds More Accessible Units Within Assisted Housing Stock
- House Committees Hold Hearings on Homelessness, VASH
- Kresge Foundation Seeking Information on Workforce Development & Minority Entrepreneurship Initiatives
- Register Now for CLPHA's 2020 Housing Is Summit
- Cuyahoga MHA Featured in NFL Media’s Indivisible Documentary Series
- Register Now for the RAD Collaborative’s Southwest Regional Convening
- HUD’s Landlord Participation Webinar Series Begins January 29
- Member News & Notes