We're pleased to present a new interactive version of the CLPHA Report, CLPHA's newsletter featuring the latest news from our members and the public and affordable housing industry.
Use the scroller on the right-hand side of the cover image below to view newsletter stories, or click the grey box in the bottom right-hand corner to jump to a story. To view the newsletter in full screen mode, hover over the top right-hand corner and click the expand button, or click here to view the full newsletter in a new tab of your browser.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and PHAs
- CLPHA Welcomes Two New Members
- CLPHA is Hiring!
- Register Now for CLPHA’s Spring Meeting – Registration Closes Tomorrow!
- Fannie Mae Features Housing Authority of the City of Austin RAD Rehab in Video
- Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority Executive Director Discusses Eviction Prevention in Radio Roundtable
- Research Roundup – New Reports of Interest to CLPHA Members
- Register Now for CLPHA's 2020 Housing Is Summit -- Breakout Sessions Announced!
- 9 CLPHA Members Receive 2020 ROSS-SC Awards from HUD
- From the MTW Collaborative: Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh Innovates to Bridge the Digital & Health Literacy Divide
- House Financial Services Committee to Hold Hearing Focused on Secretary Carson
- ICYMI: CLPHA Updates Feb. 21-Mar. 5
- Member News & Notes