We're pleased to present a new interactive version of the CLPHA Report, CLPHA's newsletter featuring the latest news from our members and the public and affordable housing industry.
Use the scroller on the right-hand side of the cover image below to view newsletter stories, or click the grey box in the bottom right-hand corner to jump to a story. To view the newsletter in full screen mode, hover over the top right-hand corner and click the expand button, or click here to view the full newsletter in a new tab of your browser.
- CLPHA Requests $8.5 Billion in Emergency Funds from Congress, Urges HUD to Provide Regulatory Relief to Public Housing Authorities
- PIH to Hold COVID-19 Conference Call for PHAs on Friday, March 20
- CLPHA Launches COVID-19 Webpage for Members
- CLPHA Standing Calls: Every Monday and Thursday at 1:00 p.m. ET
- CLPHA Creates New Online Community and Discussion Forum for COVID-19 Coordination
- Housing Is Summit Goes Virtual
- CLPHA Teleworking Until Further Notice
- CLPHA Spring Membership Meetings Canceled